Wavetek 801 50 MHz Pulse Generator
Wavetek 801 Pulse
Rent me for $100 a
The Wavetek Model 801 is a 50 MHz general purpose
laboratory pulse generator. The instrument gives you full control
in primary pulse triggering and shaping plus simultaneous TTL, ECL,
ECL and sync pulses. The primary pulse output has controllability
in offset and independent rise/fall durations, as well as pulse
width, pulse delay and a choice of positive, negative or
complementary outputs. The TTL, ECL and ECL are of fixed levels and
rise times that are standard for use with compatible devices. The
primary pulse has minimum rise and fall times of 7 ns and a maximum
of 250 ms. The output is +20 volts with 5Oa source impedance which
provides +20 volts into a 50 ohm load. Upper and lower pulse levels
are fully adjustable through +20 volts. External triggering can be
set to any point of the rising or trailing edge of the trigger
signal. Single pulses or pulse pairs may be triggered; pulse width
may be trigger controlled; continuous pulses may be gated and a
precise number of pulses may be triggered for a ¿burst¿ output.
Manual and external triggering is indicated by an LED on the front
panel for rapid visual set of trigger level. This product has been
around for years and has a well earned reputation for reliability.
More modern replacements are available with additional features.
Please call for details
- 50 MHz Pulse Generator
- Mode selector knob: cont, trig, gate, ext width, trig burst,
cont dbl, trig dbl, gate dbl
- Trigger level selector knob. Has outer knob and an inner knob.
Outer knob selects: man trig, leading edge, trailing edge. Inner
knob adjusts -4v to +4v.
- Trigger light
- Man trigger switch
- Period/Rate (Hz) knob: Has outer knob and inner knob. Outer
knob selects period range: 20ns, 200ns, 2us, 20us, 200us, 2ms,
20ms, 200ms. Inner knob adjusts within range. (50M 5M 500k 50k 5k
500 50 5)
- Delay knob: Has outer knob and inner knob. Outer knob selects
delay range: off, 10ns, 100ns, 1us, 10us, 100us, 1ms, 10ms, 100ms.
Inner knob adjusts within range.
- Width knob: Has outer knob and inner knob. Outer knob selects
period: 10ns, 100ns, 1us, 10us, 100us, 1ms, 10ms, 100ms. Inner knob
adjusts within range.
- Transition time knob selector: 5ns, 50ns, 500ns, 5us, 50us,
500us, 5ms, 50ms
- Leading edge knob: x1 to x50
- Trailing edge knob: x1 to x50
- Output switch: norm, comp
- Lower level (outer knob) -20v, -10v, 0v, +10v, +20v
- Upper level (inner knob)
- On/off push button
- Fixed output:
- Trig input connector
- Sync connector
- TTL connector
- complement ECL connector
- ECL connector
- 50 ohm output connector
- Approx. weight: 13 lbs
- Approx. size: 19"W (face panel has large overhang) x 5.2" H x
11.5" D (including knobs, heat sinks etc)