Sadelco Displaymax 800CLI Cable Television Analyzer
Sadelco Displaymax 800CLI Cable
Rent me for $150 a
The Sadelco DisplayMax 800 is an enhanced signal
level meter designed to give the technician additional information
on the display to assist in faster and more technical
troubleshooting. This instrument can display a 15-favourite-channel
scan, video and audio signal levels simultaneously, and a wide
range of other display selections. The DisplayMax 800 can
also check for ingress and read digital channel power. The CLI
model has the added feature of leakage detection. The
operator can tune any frequency from 108-140MHz and instantly the
signal meter becomes a leakage detector, making the 800CLI two
instruments in one.
- + 1.0 dB Accuracy On board noise source provides
precision calibration. Accuracy is guaranteed over time and
temperature at all frequencies and power levels.
- Pass-Fail Installation Check Check your entire system or
just your favorite channels. On screen report summarizes
- Digital Channel Measurement Check average power of
digital channels. View flatness across the entire channel. Measures
QAM, QPSK, VSB & QPR.
- Ingress Analysis Automatically searches reverse band for
ingress. Peak hold function catches intermittent problems.
- Calibrated Leakage Detector Search mode quickly finds
leaks. Meets FCC recording requirements using a calibrated dipole.
Unique circuitry rejects most false leaks. Audio detects other
- Data Recording One button recording makes documentation
easy. Automatically performs 24 HR FCC testing. Downloads directly
to printer or to a computer.
- Frequency Range: 5-872 MHz
- Accuracy: + 20 KHz
- Level Measurement Range: -30 + 60 dBmV
- Accuracy: + 1.0 dB at 77° F + 2.0 dB Total (0° - 120° F)
- Leakage Measurement Tuning Range: 108 - 140
- Accuracy: + 1.0 dB at 77° F + 2.0 dB Total (0° - 120°
- Audio: Warbled tone allows easy identification of tags.
Variable Pitch aides peaking.
- Ingress Sweep Sweeps Sub Band in 250 KHz steps.
- Digital Channel Measurement Average Power Accuracy: + 1.8 dB
at 77° F + 1.8 dB at 77° F + 2.8 dB Total (0° - 120° F)
- Type: QAM,QPSK,VSB and QPR