New Reed R5002 High Voltage Insulation/Resistance Tester
Reed R5002 High Voltage Insulation/Resistance Tester New
The new Reed R5002 High Voltage Insulation/Resistance Tester continues the Reed tradition of high quality test equipment at very affordable prices. The R5002 offers high quality and reliability at a cost low enough to provide real value.
- Wide range measurements from 500V to 5000V and up to 60GΩ
- Sources up to 1.2mA current during tests to offset capacitance load
- Polarization index measurement (PI)
- Dielectric absorption ratio measurements (DAR)
- Time set measurement function
- Auto-discharge function and voltage output warning function
- Live circuit warning symbols plus audible warning
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if >30V is detected
- Max/Min, Peak, Relative value and Data Hold functions
- 6000-count digital display with bargraph and backlight
- Meets IEC61010-1 Cat. IV 600V safety standards
- Includes test leads, batteries and carrying case
- Test Voltages: 500V, 21V, 2500V, 5000V DC
- Measurement Range: 0 to 60.0GΩ
- Accuracy: 5% rdg. +3 dgt.
- Open Circut Voltage: +20%, -0%
- Rated Current: 1 to 1.2mA
- Short Circuit Current: Approx. 1.3 mA
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 6000Ω
- Accuracy: 1.5% rdg. +10 dgt.
- Continuity Test: Buzzer sounds at <50Ω
- Short Circuit Current: ≥200mA
- Open Circuit Test Voltage: ≥4.5V
- Measurement Range: 0.5 to 600.0V AC/DC
- Accuracy: 1.5% rdg. +5 dgt.
- Power Supply: 8 x 1.5V "C" R14 batteries
- Dimensions: 198 x 148 x 86mm (7.8 x 5.8 x 3.4")
- Weight: 1.5 kg (3 lb)