New Reed GS-5800 Ultrasonic Leak Detector
Reed GS-5800 Ultrasonic Leak Detector New
Use this ultrasonic leak detector for control of tightness, location of leaks, electrical discharge and other ultrasonic sources
The Reed GS-5800 Ultrasonic Leak Detector Sends a 40 kHz signal which, when detected by the GD-5800, indicates the location and magnitude of a leak. Save time, money and effort resulting in lower costs.
- Complete with Ultrasonic Leakage Detector, Ultrasonic Transmitter, rubber bottle plug with plastic tubing, 1/2" PVC pipe assembly for attaching to top of detector, 9V battery, and carrying case for meter and all accessories
- Leakage level is displayed by an LED bargraph and audible sound
- Ultrasonic Transmitter sends a 40 kHz signal which, when detected by the meter, indicates the location and magnitude of a leak
- Locates leaks generated by pressure, vacuum, conduit, water, gas or air
- Frequency Response: 20 to 100 kHz
- Transmitter: Oscillator circuit; crystal time base
- Frequency: 40 kHz
- Operating Conditions: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Max. 90% RH @ 35°C; 80% RH @ 50°C
- Dimensions: Detector: 10 x 2.8 x 1.1" (225 x 70 x 28 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- Model GS-5800 Ultrasonic Leak Detector Price $310
- Model GS-400 Ultrasonic Transmitter Price $69