New Quadtech 7600 B 2 MHz LCR Meter
Quadtech 7600 B 2 MHz LCR Meter New
Rent me for $500 a month
Quadtech means Quality
Automatic Test Sequencing: Run up to six different tests in sequence with a single push of the start button. Each test can have different test conditions and limits.
Swept Measurements: Fast and accurate swept parameter measurements, graphical or tabular, for verification of component and material response to changes in ac test frequency, ac test voltage or ac test current, without the need for complex programming or an external controller.
Program and Data Storage: Test setups can be stored and recalled either from internal memory or from standard DOS formatted 3 1/2" floppy disks. The front panel controls can be locked out, with password protection, to insure procedures are run the same way every time. Measured data can be stored on a floppy disk and then transferred to PC for data reduction and analysis.
Load Correction: Substantially improves instrument accuracy by performing measurements on a known standard and applying the correction to subsequent measurements. Ideal for repetitive testing of identical devices at like test conditions.
Automatic Calibration Procedure: The 7000 can be calibrated without returning the unit to the factory using the NIST traceable QuadTech Calibration Kit, reducing down time and calibration costs.
Easy to Use: Large LCD graphics display and user friendly menu driven interface allows the 7000 to be put on line quickly, providing useful measurements by operators with little to no training. The 3 ½ in disk drive allows for transfer of test results to PC for data analysis.
- The widest possible frequency range (7600 to 2MHz, 7400 to 500kHz)
- The graphical sweep function of Z vs. frequency, voltage or current
- A lower cost alternative to the Agilent Model 4284A
- Measures 14 Impedance Parameters (2 simultaneously)
- 0.05% Basic Measurement Accuracy
- 289,900 Programmable Frequencies from 10Hz to 2MHz
- AC Test Voltage Programmable from 20mV to 5V
- DC Bias Voltage, 2V Internal or 0 to 200V External
- Fast Measurement Speeds up to 40/Second
- Automatic Open/Short Zeroing Eliminates Connection Errors
- High Resolution LCD with 7 Digit Display
- 14 Hi/Lo Sorting Bins for Pass/Fail Testing
- RS-232, IEEE-488, Printer, and PLC Interfaces all Standard
- Results Displayed as Deviation or %Deviation from a Nominal Value
- Internal Storage and Recall of Test Setups
- Constant Voltage Maintained to the Device Under Test
- Ability to Automatically Perform 6 Unique Tests in Sequence
- Keypad Lockout Prevents Changes to the Test Setup
- On site calibration with NIST Traceable Cal Kit
- Programmable Average and Delay Times
The following accessories come standard with the unit:
- 150261/262 7600/7400 Instruction Manual
- 4200-0300 AC Power Cord
- Calibration Certificate Traceable to NIST