New Madell QK982B Solder Paste Dispenser
Madell QK982B Solder Paste Dispenser New
The Madell QK982B Solder Paste Dispenser can be used to evenly apply solder paste on to fine IC pads on circuit boards, a necessary tool for prototyping or repairing. Injection dosage and time can be controlled by adjusting the air pressure, choosing an appropriate duration and needle. Mini foot pedal for convenient operation. The Madell QK982 syrup dispenser can be used with different syrups as glues, greases, solder pastes, etc. Supplied with 10 types of steel tips and 5 types of plastic tips for various applications.
- Timing: 0.01-1S; 1-10S; 2-20S; 3-30S programmable.
- Accuracy: 0.5%.
- Min injection dosage: 0.01mL.
- Input air pressure: 2.5-7bar(35-100psi).
- Output air pressure: 0.7-7bar(1-100psi).
- Dimension: 238x150x60mm.
- 110V power supply. 220V model also available.
Additional support supplies available please inquire.