1. Assembling: Unscrew one nut from each of the two long metal bars.
2. Align the two black metal bars with the two holes on the back of the screen printer base. Let them go through the holes. Put the nuts back onto the two metal bars beneath the base.
3. Adjust the position of the stencil clamping fixture by moving the nuts on the two vertical bars up or down. It is best to check the position with a stencil frame.
1. Mount the stencil by tightening the four clamps on the back of the stencil printer.
2. Adjust the stencil printer base position with the knobs around it.
3. Adjust X position by loosening the knobs on one side and tightening knobs on the other size.
4. Adjust the y position by loosening the x-direction knobs first, then tight or loose the y-direction knob.
5. Fix the PCB board with slices of unused PCB boards, thin plastic boards taped on the base, or magnetic tapes.
6. Apply a thin layer of solder paste. Too much paste will cause short circuits.