New Madell High Precision BGA Rework System
Madell High Precision BGA Rework System New
The Madell High Precision BGA Rework System is a combination of high precision pick and place working table, programmable hot air rework station, preheat hot plate. It can be used to work with BGA and other high density IC chips. The working table is specially designed to place high density chips with precise x,y and θ adjustment. Align the chip with pads on PCB boards carefully, turn the vacuum off to let the chip drop onto the circuit board. The programmable hot air rework station is a must for BGA chip installation with accurate temperature and time control.
- X, Y and theta adjustable in fine steps for accurate alignment of BGA and other fine pitch chips.
- Programmable hot air rework station. Can be set as automatic/manual modes.
- 40 default profiles/10 user defined profiles.
- External temperature sensor for accurate temperature control/adjustment.
- Built in vacuum nozzle for automatic/manual chip pick up/release.
- Self-protection functions.
- Temperature: 100-600 C.
- Timer: 15-999s.
- Air pump: 0.7-27L/min.
- Weight: 55.0 lbs.