New Madell AT8305 SMT Hot Air Rework Station
Madell AT8305 SMT Hot Air Rework Station
Built in air pump. No need for external compressed air source.
- Temperature and air pressure controlled separately.
- Hot air temperature: 50°C to 550°C.
- Rotating soft hot air for even heat spreading.
- Fast heating up, reaches to the specified temperature in just seconds.
- Great for working with BGA chips also.
- Anti-static design.
- Digital temperature display.
- Automatic on/off switch in the handle.
- Put the flat side of the handle on the table, it turns the heat off and lowers the air pressure to an idle state.
- This tool is good for big as well as small components. No need for many nozzles. One nozzle fits almost all jobs.
- 110V power supply.
- Handle diameter 2 1/2", length 8 1/2".
- Comes with one hot air nozzle, which is good enough for most chips.
- Safe for the components and PCB boards as well.