New Madell 850D Hot Air Rework Station
Madell 850D Hot Air Rework Station
Model 850D with 2 Nozzles
Additional nozzle packages available for an additional cost
Built-in sensor for steady temperature control at any air flow pressure.
- Precise airflow and temperature adjustments.
- Good for QFT, SOP, PLCC chips and other components.
- Hot air temperature 100°C to 480°C.
- Power consumption: 560W(max.).
- Digital temperature display.
- Delayed air pump shut off for hot air gun and nozzle protection.
- Safe soldering and desoldering with the included nozzles.
- Eight nozzles option: A38, A17, A33, A25, A1130, A14, A16, A1170.
- 110V power supply.
- Total 33 nozzles available. The nozzles are standard sizes and are compatible with Hakko and other hot air soldering stations.
- One-year warranty. Repair services or replacement will be done by us.