New Instek PEL-3211 150 Volt 420 Amp 2100 Watt Electronic Load Booster
Instek PEL-3211 150 Volt 420 Amp 2100 Watt Electronic Load Booster
Used to boost the PEL-3111 to add a additional 2100 Watts. Can not operate stand alone.
The Instek PEL-3000 series, a single-channel, programmable D.C. electronic load with 0.01mA current resolution and 16A/μs current Slew Rate, is very ideal for testing server power supply and SPS (Switching Power Supply) for commercial and industrial computers. For a heavy-duty device like cloud ecosystem running 24-hour nonstop operations, a stable and high-power power supply, ranging from 350W to 1500W, is required to maintain the normal operation of server, Hub, and the equipment of data storage and internet communications. Owing to the increasing demand of data transmission and large scale data storage of telecommunications systems, the infrastructure of internet communications is in the pace of rapid expansion. This has greatly boosted the market demand of telecommunications equipment powered by power supply of 2000W and above. The flexible power combination of PEL-3000 meets the test requirements of present high-power power supply.
- Operating voltage (DC)：1.5V~150V
- Operating Mode : C.C / C.V / C.R / C.P / CC+CV / CR+CV / CP+CV
- Parallel Connection of Inputs for Higher Capacity (Max : 9,450W)
- Support of High Slew Rate：Max 16A/us
- Run Program Function（GO/NO GO Test）
- Sequence Function for High Efficient Load Simulations
- Commands are compatible with Kikusui PLZ-4W model.
- Dynamic(Switching) Function：0.0166Hz ~20kHz
- Soft Start Function：Off / On(1~200ms, Res：1ms)
- Adjustable OCP / OVP / OPP / UVP Setting
- Short Circuit Function
- Timer function : Elapsed Time of load on
- Cut Off Time(Auto Load Off Timer )：1s to 999h 59min 59s or Off
- External Channel Control / Monitoring via Analog Control Connector
- Setup Memories：100 sets
- 3.5 Inch TFT LCD Display
- Multi Interface : USB 2.0 Device / Host , RS-232 , GPIB (Optional)