New Instek GPT-9802 5 KV AC/DC Safety Analyzer
Instek GPT-9802 5 KV AC/DC Safety Analyzer
Available for Rental and Leases Please Call
GW Instek is launching to the market a new series of safety tester with high durability and multiple user-protection design. The GPT-9800 Series look to meet a variety of safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety-related requirements for the safety tests of electronic products and components.
A total of 4 safety testers in the GPT-9800 Series, namely GPT-9804, GPT-9803, GPT-9802 and GPT-9801, are available for various applications. The GPT-9804 is a 4-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding, insulation resistance and ground bond tests. The GPT-9803 is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding as well as insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9802 is capable of performing both AC and DC withstanding tests, whereas the GPT-9801 is able to perform AC withstanding test.
The GPT-9800 Series, equipped with a simple & clear panel layout, a high resolution dot matrix LCD display, and color LED indicators, allows operators to interpret measurement results easily and quickly. All major test functions, including AC withstanding (AC 5kV/40mA), DC withstanding (DC 6kV/10mA), insulation resistance (DC 50V ~ 21V) and ground bond (AC 30A max.) tests, are performed under a high-stability voltage output with high-resolution measurement results.
Other functions and features of the GPT-9800 include: open circuit detection for ground bond testing to get correct measurement result with confidence; 100 sets of memory to save panel settings, which can be recalled for single test individually or for automatic tests in sequence; a remote output on-off terminal in the front panel and a signal I/O port in the rear panel provided as the means for remote start/stop control of the safety tester; RS-232C, USB and GPIB (optional) interfaces available for PC remote control and test result logging.
- 200VA AC Test Capacity
- 240x64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually.
- Remote terminal on the front panel for start and stop control
- Interface : RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)