New Instek GFG-8219A 3 MHz Function Generator
Instek GFG-8219A 3 MHz Function Generator
The Instek GFG-8219A product family offers a complete solution in generating signals at the 3MHz/5MHz ranges. All models are embedded with standard functions such as TTL/CMOS/Ramp output, External Voltage Controlled Frequency (VCF), and built-in 6-digit counter (except for GFG-8215A).
Further versatility of Logarithmic and Linear sweep is added into GFG-8255A/8219A/8217A, while GCV output feature and AM/FM modulation are available in GFG-8255A/8219A. All these integrated functions and user-friendly operations of the GFG-8200A series are made to accommodate the applications in audio response testing, vibration testing, servo system evaluation, ultra sound application, etc.
- Frequency Range: 0.3Hz ~ 3MHz (GFG-8215A/8216A/8217A/8219A)
- Frequency Range: 0.5Hz ~ 5MHz (GFG-8250A/8255A)
- Waveforms: Sine, Triangle, Square,Ramp, TTL and CMOS Output
- External Voltage Controlled Frequency (VCF) Function
- Duty Cycle Control with Signal Inversion Capability
- Variable DC Offset Control
- Two-Step (-20dBx2) and Variable Attenuator
- Built-In 6 Digit Counter with INT/EXT Function up to 150MHz(Except GFG-8215A)
- INT/EXT AM/FM Modulation (GFG-8219A/8255A)
- GCV Output for Synchronization (GFG-8219A/8255A)
- LIN/LOG Sweep Mode (GFG-8217A/8219A/8255A)