New Fluke 196BM 100 Mhz Medical Scopemeter
Fluke 196BM 100 MHz Medical Scopemeter
The Fluke 196BM 100-MHz Black and White Medical ScopeMeter® is a high-performance oscilloscope for the most demanding applications when servicing medical imaging equipment and video systems. Based upon the Fluke 190B/190C Series ScopeMeters, this specialized version offers measurement capabilities optimized for servicing medical equipment in the following modalities: X-ray, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
This scope incorporates a 5000-count true-rms multimeter and TrendPlot paperless recorder. It features up to 2.5-GS/s real-time sampling per input and mAs current-over-time measurement. Use Connect-and-View automatic triggering, a full range of manual trigger modes plus external triggering. Video triggering offers line selector for standard and high-resolution video systems.
Other features include smart averaging, selectable persistence mode and 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord mode. You also get automatic capture and replay of 100 screens plus automatic waveform measurements. This 21-V CAT II and 600-V CAT III safety certified unit has up to 21-V independently floating isolated inputs.
Includes probes, probe accessories, DMM test leads, FlukeView ScopeMeter software, serial interface adapter/cable, medical accessory kit, medical software extension kit, four-hour rechargeable NiMH battery pack, line voltage adapter, carrying case, user manual on CD-ROM and getting started booklet. The 4.4-pound unit is 10.1" x 6.6" x 2.5".
- Dual-input - 100 bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- Choice between a high resolution Color display (190C Series) or Black & White display (190B Series)
- High waveform resolution of 3,000 datapoints per channel (NEW)
- Connect-and-View automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Frequency Spectrum Analysis using FFT (190C) (NEW)
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens