New Fluke 192B 60 Mhz Scopemeter
Fluke 192B 60 MHz Scopemeter
With optional SCC Software package
The Fluke ScopeMeter 192B have specifications you typically only find on high-end bench oscilloscopes. It offers up to 60 MHz bandwidth for capturing high frequency signals, as found in today¿s state-of-the-art electronics, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and advanced memory and triggering functions. They're rugged, compact and battery powered.
FlukeView for Windows helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter by:
- Dual-input 60 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- Black & White display
- High waveform resolution of 3,000 datapoints per channel
- Connect-and-View¿ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord¿ mode
- TrendPlot¿ paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 21 V independently floating isolated inputs
- Waveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing of waveforms
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 21 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Four hours rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack
- Documenting - transfer waveforms, screens and measurement data from the ScopeMeter to a PC. Print or import the data into your report
- Add user text to individual ScopeMeter settings - providing guidance to the operator when recalling a set-up.
- Archiving - create a library of waveforms with your comments for easy reference and comparison. Store complete Replay cycles for analysis of waveform changes.
- Waveform Compare - store reference waveforms on the PC, or send a reference back to the ScopeMeter for waveform comparison and "Pass/Fail" testing.
- Analysis - use cursors, perform spectrum analysis or export data to other analysis programs. ScopeMeter test tools are connected to a PC via an optically-isolated RS-232 interface cable.