New Fluke 124 40 MHz Scopemeter
Fluke 124 40 MHz Scopemeter
You can check and troubleshoot ac and dc motor drives, sensors and actuators, line voltage, transformers and converters plus analog and digital control loops with Model 124. It is safety-designed and certified for measurements on 600 V dc, 600 V ac rms/(1700 V pk-pk) CAT III industrial power systems. This ScopeMeter recognizes signal patterns and automatically sets up correct triggering to provide a stable display. Check an entire troubleshooting sequence with Connect-and-View hands-off operation. All signal detail is revealed. Swapping leads is unnecessary because the Fluke 123 features unique "single test lead does all measurements." Use for waveform display, multiple meter readings, capacitance and resistance measurements plus continuity checking.
In today's complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn't give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The ScopeMeter 124 and 123 meet today's need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms. The unique Connect-and-View' triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal. It really is as easy as one-two-three!
- Dual-input 40 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts true-RMS digital multimeters
- A dual-input TrendPlot' recorder
- Connect-and-View' trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance and continuity measurements
- 10:1 Voltage Probe included with Fluke 124 for high frequency measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically isolated RS-232 interface
- Rugged, compact case