New Electrodata COMM-WATCH II Remote T1 Telecom Monitor & Alarm
Electrodata COMM-WATCH II Remote T1 Telecom Monitor & Alarm
Available for Rentals and Leases Please Call
The New Electrodata COMM-WATCH II® is a comprehensive remote monitor and alarm instrument for telecommunications. COMM-WATCH II acts as a sentinel for faults and errors on T1, E1, or J1circuits. Reliable and vigilant, it monitors both the receive (NETWORK) and transmit (SITE) sides of the circuit. It reports failures or alarm conditions and performance measurements to off-site locations. COMM-WATCH II also provides channel related information for PRI and conventional signaling as well as an extensive capture capability. The remote user is able to determine whether the failure is network generated or is caused by on-site equipment.
The primary benefit of using Electrodata COMM-WATCH II in your network is reduced cost. Substantial savings are achieved through:
- Reduced downtime due to rapid fault isolation
- Greatly reduced labor costs due to more accurate dispatch
- Identification of time-of-day related failures
- Verification of network failures for rate adjustments
- Warning of impending failure as a circuit degrades
COMM-WATCH II quickly pays for itself and continues to save you time and money!