New Ballantine 3207 4 1/2 Digit High Precision MicroOhmmeter
Ballantine 3207 4 1/2 Digit High Precision MicroOhmmeter
Rent me for $200 a month
With a built in RS-232 interface
The Ballantine 4 ½ Digit Micro-ohm Meter 3207 measures Low Resistance in Milli and micro-ohms with precise accuracy. It employs the proven 4-wire measurement technique and eliminates the lead resistance inherent in 2-wire technique to give accurate readings. Ballantine has been building high quality instruments since 1928 and the 3207 continues the Ballantine tradition of measurement leadership and high accuracy at very affordable pricing.
Anywhere high precision low resistance measurements are needed such as cables, components, skin and frame bonds, PC boards, bus bars & contactors, electrodes, motors & transformers systems. The RS-232 interface allows users new flexibility in automated testing and production line applications..
- 4½ LED display
- True 4-wire measurement technique to eliminates lead resistance
- Pulse Mode Operation for Basic Accuracy of 0.05%
- 2 mW to 2000 W Full Scale Ranges
- Resolution to 0.1 mW on 2 mW range
- RS-232 PC Interface
- Maximum Test Current 1 amp on two lowest ranges
- Input Termination 4-Wire(2 voltage and 2 current terminals)
- Optional High precision Test leads Ballantine 4 wire Kelvin Clip Test Leads Model 85-60196-0 $149
- Input Protection Maximum input voltage 250 V rms AC/DC Current terminals protected by 1 A fuse, accessible on rear panel
- Zero Adjust Front panel screwdriver adjustment
- Warm-up 15 minutes for specified accuracy
- Environmental Characteristics Operating: 0° C to 45° C, RH less than 95%
- Storage -40° C to 55° C, RH no condensation
- Dimensions 340 mm (D) x 258 mm (W) x 145 mm (H), approx. Weight 3.2 kgs. before packing, 5.2 kgs. after packing, approx.
- Power 90-132 V, 60 Hz