New Array U6200A 6 GHz Frequency Counter
Array U6200A 6 GHz Frequency Counter
12 Digits of resolution and a frequency range of 6GHz and USB built in. Compare me to the Agilent//HP 53132A
The New Array U6200A universal counter, whose production procedures conform to ISO 9001, has frequency resolution of 12 digits per second, 40 ps time interval resolution and a complete set of test and analysis features. The standard U6200A's CH3 comes with the range from 375 MHz to 6GHz and the standard CH1 & 2 from 1 mHz to 400 MHz.
- Channel 3 provides 375MHz~6GHz Frequency range
- Channel 1 & 2 provides a 1 mHz~400MHz Frequency range
- 12 Digits resolution with 1S gate time
- 40 PS time domain function resolution
- Time domain function (Rise/Fall Time, Pulse Width, Time interval), Peak voltage, phase.
- Timebase reference temperature stability<1PPM.
- Multi-parameter display of results.
- Easy-to-use keys with light
- Operation instructions on buttons.
- Connection via USB, Ethernet 10M/100M & GPIB (Optional)
- Supports IEEE488.2/USB TMC
- Supports Webserver
- Support a high stability oven (Optional)
- Free PC software
Great Features for Universal Application
The Array U6200A also provides great features including Frequency & Ratio (11 Digits/Sec.), Time interval, Period (2.5 ns to 21s), Duty Cycle, Pulse Width, Rise/Fall Time, Peak Voltage (100 Hz~300MHz), Phase, Totalize, Temperature Stability (<1 PPM), Aging Rate (<2 PPM per year), timebase reference channel (Figure-2) and complete Front-End Isolation. Moreover, it offers 20 memories for storing frequently-used operations.
Full Math Function & Easy Operation Panel
The Array U6200A offers built-in statistics and math functions. Users can do general, simultaneous measurements, count in mean, min/max, delta and standard deviation. On the other hands, the scale & offset button can be easily used for compensation purpose according to users¿ applications. In addition, to reach these measurements, user can easily use the numeric buttons to define settings. Moreover, the U6200 also provides users the visible light buttons as functions are actuated.
Free Software & Familiar SCPI Commands
Via a USB or an optional GPIB interface, users can get data logs by Microsoft Excel. Furthermore, U6200A supports a webserver function, so users can easily control it via a LAN interface by imputing an Ethernet address (Default: 192.168.0.247) on web browsers. In addition, by the SCPI commands compatible to Agilent/HP 53132A, the ARRAY U6200A can provide familiar syntax string for users¿ applications.
- U6200-opt01: High Stability Oven
- U6200-opt02: 250 MHz~20 GHz Input Channel 3.
- U6200-opt04: Rear panel input module (CH1/CH2)
- U6200-opt05: Rear panel input module (CH1/CH2/CH3)
- M3500-opt04: GPIB Card