New Array M3500A 6 1/2 Digit Multimeter with USB
Array M3500A 6 1/2 Digit Multimeter with USB
Compare me to the Agilent 34410A and the 34401A. I include USB as a standard feature. Why pay more?
The Array M3500A 6 1/2 digit multimeter is a versatile testing tool. In addition to the standard functions you've come to expect from a high quality digital multimeter, this unit also offers improved accuracy, expanded memory, new triggering capabilities, extraordinary sampling/transferring speed and built-in USB and GPIB connectivity. The 6 1/2 digit M3500A DMM is designed with 7 1/2 digit techniques to provide user a stable, faster and accurate measurement. The M3500A is engineered with to reach high performance: Both of the sampling rate and the data transfer rate can achieve 2000 readings per second.
19 Full-Featured Functions
There are 11 measurements and 8 math functions: DCI, DCV, ACI, ACV, 2WΩ4WΩ. Frequency, Period, Diode, Continuity, Temperature; Limits, Ratio, MX+B, %, dBm, Db, Min/Max, Null. In addition, Trigger and Memory functions are also involved. Our thermal measurement functions support two types of measurements: Thermocouples and RTDs. For thermocouples, it supports up to 7 types of sensors: E, J, K, N, R, S and T. The M3500A supports up to 10 channels (2-pole) multi-point scan. For using this option, the user needs to have an additional multi-point scanner card (Model M3500-opt01). The installation of the multi-point scanner card is very easy- just turn off the power and plug in the multi-point scanner card, and it is done!
Built-In USB Interface
The M3500A is equipped with a standard USB interface. This easy-to-use and hot plug-in USB interface has a high data-transfer rate over 2000 a truly high speed, both internal sampling rate and I/O data rate, thus increase the measurement speed of your DMM. This model has an excellent performance on noise immunity. The core of this DMM is a powerful multi-slope analog to digital converter ( A/D converter) helps the DMM to reach a high-speed sampling rate, filters out most noise, and still keeps a good measurement linearity. In addition, to reduce the environmental background noise, we have added four sets of earth ground on the meter's front panel. And the copper conductors inside the meter also contribute to reducing thermal EMFs.
- Resolution: 6 1/2 digits.
- Display: 5x7 dot matrix VFD, dual displays with three-color annunciators.
- High Speed: Both sampling rete and data rate are at 2000 readings/sec (at 4 1/2 digit setting)
- Remote Interface: USB and GPIB (optional)
- High Accuracy: DC voltage : ±0.0015% of reading (24-hour) AC voltage: ±0.04% of reading (24-hour)
- High Sensitivity: DC voltage: 0.1μV Resistance: 100ΜΩ
- AC Measurement Range: 3 Hz to 300kHz.
- Temperature Measurements: The built-in function supports two measurement methods: Thermocouples and RTDs. For thermocouples, it supports up to 7 types of sensors: E, J, K, N, R, S and T.