New AEMC OX5042-CK 40 MHz 2 Channel Oscilloscope
AEMC OX5042-CK 40 MHz 2 Channel Oscilloscope
The compact, shockproof, IP54, Handscope Oscilloscope Model OX5042 can be comfortably held in one hand. The Handscope is an ergonomically designed instrument equipped with a color screen and LED backlighting for precise, crisp data display. Integrated multilingual help screens are available at all times to make it simpler to use.
The Model OX5042 combines three measuring instruments in one:
- 40 MHz oscilloscope
- Independent 8000-count multimeter with power measurements
- Built-in harmonic analyzer out to the 31st harmonic (fundamental between 40Hz and 450Hz)
2 MB of storage are available for recording data. In the multimeter mode, it is possible to store graphic recordings of 2700 measurements from 5 min to 1 month.
Isolated USB communication with the SCPI protocol is available. This makes it simple to program the instrument remotely with the supplied SX-METRO software. This product has been developed using an Eco-Design approach to reduce their environmental impact and is supplied with a 3-year warranty.
- 2 totally isolated channels
- Three Instruments in One:
- 40MHz Oscilloscope
- Double 8000-count TRMS Multimeter / Power Analyzer
- Harmonic Analyzer
- Recording Capacity
- 8-hour Battery Life
- Integrated Multilingual Help Function
- 3.5" Color LCD Screen
- Field Troubleshooting
- Design verification