New AEMC ML914 4 Channel AC Logger with 4 Flex Probes
AEMC ML914 4-Channel MiniFlex AC Current Simple Logger II
The New AEMC Simple Logger® II (Bluetooth Edition) Model ML914 is a 4-channel AC current recording device powered by alkaline batteries and includes four integral 6" MiniFlex® flexible current probes. The ML914 incorporates two user selectable measurement ranges of 100 and 1000 Amps. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples and are only available from the Simple Logger® II Control Panel within the DataView® software.
The Simple Logger® II stores TRMS at user programmable rates of up to eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information Bluetooth communication provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- User selectable storage modes
- Up to 180 days of operation from standard alkaline batteries
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements
- Wireless Bluetooth data communication (Bluetooth Module included)
- Includes FREE DataView® software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis & report generation
- User selectable ranges up to 1000A per channel
- User programmable recording modes: Start/Stop, FIFO, Extended Recording Mode (XRM) and Alarm Recording
- Single/split phase and 3 phase monitoring
- Neutral and ground current monitoring
- Intermittent problem detection
- Harmonic current monitoring using DataView® software
- Machine load monitoring
- Fault current detection
- Load profiling