New AEMC L481 1 Channel 850 Volt DC Voltage Logger
AEMC L481 1-Channel ±850V DC Voltage Simple Logger II
The AEMC Simple Logger® II Model L481 is a single channel bipolar DC voltage recording device powered by alkaline batteries. It is capable of measuring voltages from - 850 to + 850VDC. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allow the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand.
Extended Recording Mode (XRM®) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features in this logger. Internal memory allows storing over 240,000 measurements, more than enough for most data collection needs. User programmable scale and engineering units are available. Battery operation and compact size allows for installation in tight locations without the need for external power. A series of front panel LEDs provide a quick status of the loggers state and memory usage.
DataView® application software is included, providing real-time viewing of measurement data, even while recording. Instrument configuration, data storage and report generation from a pre-defined template or operator custom designed templates are also standard features.
- Bipolar DC voltage measurement up to 850VDC
- Programmable storage rates from 8 per second to 1 per day
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- 3 user selectable storage modes
- Alarm level programming quickly lets you see out of tolerance conditions
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Includes DataView® software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- USB cable and batteries included
- EN 61010-1; 300V CAT IV; 600V CAT III
- Railroad third rail monitoring
- Wind generation monitoring
- Electric cars
- Find intermittent problems
- Long term supply monitoring