AEMC 403 Clamp-On Meter with Temperature
The AEMC 403 1000V AC/DC, 1000A AC/1500A DC True RMS Clamp-On Meter with Ohms, Continuity, Temperature provide a new standard for safety and measurement capability not available in any other clamp-on meter sold today. Safety rated at 1000V CAT IV, these meters are safe to operate in all electrical environments.
In addition to the standard measurement of volts, amps, frequency, resistance and continuity, these meters offer several unparalleled functions including:
Measurement of AC+DC volts and amps thus allows ripple to be evaluated on DC supplies.
True InRush™- unlike other instruments which only measure Inrush when the installation is first powered up, the 400 and 600 series clamp-on meters measure all types of Inrush, even those due to load increases on an installation which is already up and running. This is an exclusive AEMC® feature. Both Peak and RMS Inrush values are captured at a 1 ms sample rate and 100 ms duration windows.
Phase Rotation - can be evaluated by simply selecting the function and measuring the voltage on two phases in sequence. An internal algorithm then calculates the phase rotation and displays the results.
Power - these unique meters are capable of measuring power in the megawatt range at 1W resolution. Real, reactive and apparent power are simultaneously displayed.
Harmonics - several models in the series can measure and display Total Harmonic Distortion from data out to the 25th harmonic. Both THDr and THDf are displayed. Other models can also measure and display individual harmonic data out to the 25th.
Add to this an IP54 environmental rating and the AEMC 403 is a truly unique meter focused on user safety, as well as measurement performance.
New AEMC 403 Clamp-On Meters with Temperature
- 1000V CAT IV Rated
- UL 94 flame retardant self-extinguishing
- IP54 Rated
- 10,000-count blue electroluminescent backlit display
- Measures up to 1000VAC (1400V peak), 21VDC and AC and DC with resolution to 10mV
- Measures up to 1000AAC and 2000ADC
- Measures temperature in °F or °C using a K-type Thermocouple
- Measures frequency to 20kHz with 0.1Hz resolution
- Auto selects AC or DC measurement voltage
- True InRush¿ current measurement with 1mS capture
- Delta relative function for tracking deviation from reference values
- Adapter function to accept inputs from sensors and transducers with a millivolt output with user programmable scaling
- Jaw opening up to 1.89
- Leads are constructed with a flexible silicone material
- General purpose electrical troubleshooting
- Motor start up analysis
- Voltage troubleshooting
- Bond and continuity checking
- Temperature analysis US-Instrument.com