Midtronics Celltron Ultra
Midtronics Celltron Ultra
Rent me for $400 a month
The Celltron Ultra offers advanced battery testing capabilities for effective evaluation and maintenance of all stationary power systems. Used in telecommunications, power utility, and UPS applications, the Celltron Ultra provides user-friendly techniques for battery management. In most UPS systems, batteries have been demonstrated to be the "weakest link", and historic methods for evaluation have been cumbersome and inconclusive. The Celltron Ultra combines advanced conductance technology, state-of-the-art portable electronics and convenient data management to facilitate fast, simple, safe and accurate battery management. Utilize pre-loaded data on 12 battery manufacturers to expedite testing and record-keeping. Software and data management techniques allow user to establish battery reference values when data is not available, for reference-free testing. The Celltron Ultraincreases maintenance efficiency and maximizes battery asset utilization all while ensuring power system integrity. Enhanced conductance methodology enables accurate and repeatable testing in the presence of Ultra-high electrical interference.
The Celltron Ultra Kit includes lighted probe extenders for added safety and efficiency (an industry first), PC software for analysis, an infrared strip printer and more, all in a rugged hard case. This complete stationary battery analysis kit includes everything needed to perform stationary battery maintenance.
- UltraVersatile multi-meter features allow for the measurement of AC and DC voltage and current. Scope function displays AC ripple current and more.
- UltraStores over 250 pre-established reference/benchmark values to assist in the development of battery pass/fail thresholds
- UltraIncludes two rechargeable battery packs- each providing power for more than 21 full test sequences, or more than 16 hours of test time
- UltraComplete kit provides everything needed for performing battery maintenance, including test probes and extenders, test clamps, temperature sensor, PC software and portable printer
- UltraThe industry's first lighted probes increase visibility in tight battery cabinets, enhancing safety and efficiency while reducing risk of equipment damage
- Ultra32 megabyte card stores data up to 500 locations or systems
For use in the following Application Markets:
- Ultra Telecommunication battery testing and analyis
- UltraUPS battery testing and analysis
- UltraPower Utility battery testing and analysis
- UltraCATV/Broadband battery testing and analysis
Midtronics battery testers, analyzers and battery data management software make compliance with the new NERC standard PRC-005-2 quick and easy.