Madell WY32020 20 Mhz Arbitrary Function Generator
Madell WY32020 20 MHz Arbitrary Function Generator
This function generator can be used to output:
DDS technology is used for high stability.
- Built in standard waveforms (sine, square, triangle, rise and fall ramps, sin (x)/x, noise, log, pulses)
- User defined waveforms if equipped with arbitrary function
- Modulation signals
- Trigged signals
- Sweeping signals
- Frequency range 0.01Hz to 20 MHz.
- Sweeping, FSK and FM settings are all digitized no phase jump when frequency changes.
- Single manual trig, external voltage level or edge trig for sweeping, FSK and ASK.
- TTL output can be used as TTL clocks, minimum pulse width 10μs, time precision 0.5μs,and maximum to 100s.
- Communicate with PC through RS-232 serial port.
- Arbitrary waveform generation (AWG) capability (AWG), AWG software is included with the purchase
- Built in waveforms Sine, square, triangle, rising ramp, falling ramp, white noise, Sin(x)/X, rising exp., falling exp.
- Arbitrary waveform 8K (8192 points), 8 bits, 10MSa/S, stores 4 8K points waveforms
- Frequency Sine waveform to unit max. freq. Other waveforms 1mHz~100 KHz
- Display 8 digits LED, resolution 100 μHz, 10 ppm
- Stability 50ppm (0°C~40°C), 1ppm/hour
- Output Amplitude 2mVp-p~20Vp~p (no load), 1mVp-p~10Vp-p (50Ω)
- Sine distortion <20 KHz:-60dBc, <1MHz:-50dBc, <10MHz:-40dBc, <20MHz:-30dBc
- Modulations Internal AM, External AM, FM, FSK, ASK and external trig
- Sweeping Linear and Log Sweeping rate 10μS~100S Sweeping range 0.1Hz~unit max. frequency
- Dimensions 220(W)x105(H)x290(D) mm