Keithley 224 Programmable Current Source
Keithley 224 Programmable Current
Rent me for $200 a
The Model Keithley 224 programmable current source
was designed for general purpose bench or system use. The
INCREMENT/DECREMENT function is manual or automatic, and selectable
dwell times provide stepped ramp capabilities. The Model 2243
IEEE-488 option is field installable. It allows flexible
programming including current, V-LIMIT, local lockout, service
request masks, and serial polling. A digital I/O port on the
IEEE-488 interface card provides four TTL compatible input and
output lines. The status of the I/O port can be interrogated and
changed over the bus. The AUTO function allows automatic
incrementing or decrementing of the output. Time per step can be
set from 50ms/step to 999.9s/step. In some applications, it is
necessary to limit the voltage across the device under test. The
Model 224 offers compliance limit settings ranging from ±1V to
±105V in 1V steps. An SRQ on V-LIMIT can be programmed if the 2243
IEEE-488 option is installed. A blinking LED indicates V-LIMIT or
- Display: 0.5 in LED digits, 4½-digit signed mantissa, 1-digit
- Maximum Allowable Common Mode Voltage (Output or Output Common
to Chassis): 250 V rms, DC to 60 Hz
- Increment/Decrement: automatic, manual or trigger modes
- Range of Dwell Times: 50 ms to 999.9 s
- Output Load: Output load must be non-inductive
- External Trigger: TTL-compatible External Trigger Input and
- Output Connections: Teflon® insulated 2-lug triax connector
(specialty connector 30JR121-1) for output; five way binding posts
for GUARD, OUTPUT COMMON and CHASSIS GROUND; BNC (chassis isolated)
connectors for EXTERNAL TRIGGER INPUT and OUTPUT
- All connections on rear panel
- OVER VOLTAGE LIMIT INDICATION: -VLIMIT- LED blinks.
- SELF TEST: Digital RAM, ROM, & front panel LEDs at
- WARM-UP: 1 hour to rated accuracy.
- POWER: 105-125 or 210-250V AC (internal switch
selected), 50 or 60Hz, 60W maximum (80VA maximum). 90-105 or
180-210V AC operation available.
- COOLING: Internal fan for forced air cooling.
- ENVIRONMENTAL LIMITS: Operating: 0°-50°C; up to 35°C at
70% non-condensing relative humidity.
- DIMENSIONS, WEIGHT: 127mm high´ 216mm wide´ 359mm deep
(5 in ´ 8 1⁄2 in ´ 14 1⁄8 in). Net weight 4.5kg (9 lb 15 oz).