JDSU/Acterna SDA-5000 Stealth Digital Analyzer
JDSU/Acterna SDA-5000 Stealth
Rent me for $400 a
Stealth digital analyzer and sweep system
The Stealth Digital Analyzer (Wavetek SDA-5000)
product family offers a true "One Box" solution for HFC network
testing and deployment of digital video, data, and traditional
analog services. While preserving the rugged design and industry
standard RF sweep technique of its Stealth Sweep System
predecessor, the SDA series now adds test features to qualify the
network for today¿s high growth subscriber services. "Find and Fix"
tools are included that reduce technician time for the most labor
intensive maintenance and troubleshooting assignments, like
tracking down reverse ingress, optical node alignment,
proof-of-performance testing, and return path alignment.
For these demands, the SDA provides advanced QAM
analysis (optional), a powerful 5 to 1,000 MHz spectrum display
with cable modem analysis (Zero Span), PathTrak¿ Field View, and
full forward and reverse sweep capability. And with the versatile
combination of standard and optional features, the SDA can be
customized for both the cable operator¿s network technology level
and budget. The SDA-5000 is used for HFC network testing and
deployment of digital video, data, and traditional analog services.
It is part of a system sweep solution.
- Qualifies the network for today's high-growth subscriber
- Reduces technician time for the most labor intensive
maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Advanced QAM analysis for 64, 128, and 256 QAM (optional).
- Spectrum display from 5 to 1,000 MHz with cable modem analysis
(Zero Span mode).
- Totally non-interfering sweep, specifically for 64, 128, and
256 QAM digital channels.
- Non-interfering, continuously referenced sweep.
- Cable modem analysis using Zero Span mode.
- Full in-service, proof-of-performance analyzer.
- QAM View option provides complete analysis of digital TV and
forward cable modem signals.
- Find ingress fast with Field View option. Cable technicians
working in the field can see the reverse path at the headend.
- Forward and reverse sweep in one handheld instrument.
- QAM View includes BER, MER, and constellation.
- Equalizer stress and microreflections.
- QAM ingress (noise-under-carrier).
- New graphical test point compensation for easier setup.