JDSU/Acterna FST-2310 DS1 to OC48 Network Tester
JDSU/Acterna FST-2310 DS1 to OC-48 ATM SDH Network Test Set
MANY OTHER UNITS IN STOCK CALL FOR OPTION CONFIGURATION
Rent me for $250 a month
- Dual RX
- Advanced Stress Patterns
- Primary ISDN
- ATM OC12c
- ATM OC3c
- ATM DS1/DS3
- Dual Transmit Wavelength
- DS1 Jitter
- DS3 Jitter
The world's easiest-to-use handheld DS3 tester
The FST-2310 TestPad has put the power to provision, troubleshoot, and maintain DS0 to OC-48 services in your hands, minimizing lost revenue on your network. The FST-2310 Field Services Module of the Acterna 2000 Test Pad from the industry-standard T-BERD family of network analyzers is an easy-to-use field test set designed to test signal rates from DS0 to DS3. Quick, intuitive, and weighing only five pounds, the hand-held Acterna 2000 Test Pad with the 2310 Field Services Module offers an integrated, full-featured, high-speed services testing solution to access networks from multiple locations and provide the information needed to qualify networks for service. With touch-screen graphical user interface (GUI), application-driven menu, on-line help, and all-in-one feature set. The Acterna 2000 Test Pad's compact modular architecture, flexible battery-powered operation, and two PCMCIA expansions slots are combined in a rugged, durable package that tests anywhere, on towering rooftops, in leaky basements, and in dark, unmanned central offices.
- Comprehensive testing with multirates, multiservices, and multimodes.
- Easy-to-use, touch-screen graphical user interface (GUI) simplifies and expedites testing.
- Engineered for the field with rugged construction, lightweight design, and battery-powered operation.
- Modular TestPad 2000 architecture enables up-to-date support for established and emerging technologies in a single platform.
- Automated testing features minimize training costs and testing complexity.
- Remote control functionality using the module's GUI.
- Perform end-to-end BER testing using a wide range of stress test patterns.
- Analyze network performance by simulating abnormal conditions and inserting various errors and alarms.
- Perform in-service monitoring of the circuit under test to ensure Quality of Service (QoS).
- Verify proper provisioning of network multiplexers and demultiplexers.