Inno Instruments VF-15H Fiber Optic Cleaver
The Inno Instrument VF-15H Fiber Optic Cleaver will work with any brand of Fusion Splicer. Why pay more?
VF-15H High Precision Cleaver is an instrument for high precision fiber cutting. VF-15H High Precision Cleaver is installed with universal holder which is applicable to 250m fiber cable 900m fiber cable flat cable and fiber jumper cable. It is widely used for fiber cutting and especially more focusing on FTTx field. It also has an (optional) automatic collector for fiber shards and off cuts. The blade provides over 48000 cleaves by easy and simple blade position selection.
- TRUE one-step operation to complete the cleaving and collection of waste fiber shards
- Convenient and quick to operate! -either hand-held or on table/worktop surfaces
- Easy fiber setting and positioning and no need for blade height adjustment, therefore improving work efficiency and low maintenance cost
- Smart design of pressure pads prevent the fiber from damage by the return of the blade carriage
- Each point of the blade can be used not only over 3000 times but each blade has 16 cutting points, providing over 48,000 cleaves
- Made from magnesium alloy materials, giving high strength and stability.
- Small, compact size and light weight
- Lined with sponge rubber elasticity, can take routine field abuse without damage
- Replacement blades are readily available and low cost when required
- Works with any brand of Fusion Splicer. Why pay more for any other Cleaver?