Hippotronics HD125 25 Kilovolt AC/DC Hipot
Hipotronics HD125 25 Kilovolt
Rent me for $500 a
The Hipotronics HD125 Series AC/ DC Hipots are
accurate, durable instruments designed to perform hipot tests on
all types of electrical products, systems, and components. They are
designed to perform AC and DC dielectric tests. It provides 25
Kilovolts DC Volts and 10 Kilovolts AC Volts.
- Recessed, Locking High Voltage Connection - Minimizes
user accessibility to high voltage. Also prevents the output lead
from being accidentally removed f rom the high voltage outlet.
- Interlock Provision - Allows easy installation of any
type of safety switch into the interlock circuit. Breaking this
circuit will disable the high voltage output.
- Over Current Protection with Manual Reset - Protects the
test object from excess current levels by rapidly shutting down the
high voltage. The overload sensitivity is continuously adjustable
to allow testing of various test loads.
- Audible/Visual Alarms - The audible and visual alarms
provide a clear indication of an overload situation or a go/no-go
- Zero Start Interlock - Ensures that the voltage control
adjustment is at zero before the high voltage transformer can be
energized. This feature ensures that the high voltage is not
applied instantly to the object under test, which is potentially
harmful in certain applications.
- Gravity Operated Solenoid - Discharges the object under
test when a failure occurs in that object or when the power is
- Output Connected Voltmeter - Ensures accurate voltage
measurement regardless of output loading.
- Two Tests in One Unit - Eliminates need for purchasing
separate AC and DC Hipot.
- Meets Industry Speciications - Tests to most UL, CSA,
VDE, IEC, MIL, BSI, BABT and other industry standards for
Dielectric Withstand Testing.
- Rack Mountable - Easy installation into a 19" rack.
- NIST Traceability - All meters are traceable to the
National Institute of Standards and Technology.
The most common applications are for testing of:
- high voltage tubes
- wire and cable
- coils and chokes
- motors and generators
- medical devices
- switches and relays
Notes: * DC output voltage is negative with respect to
- Meters 4.5" Analog Meter; ±2% Full Scale Accuracy
- Overload Sensitivity Adjustable from 0.5 mA to 5.5
- Output Current Meter Range 0-5 mA AC, 0-50/500/5000 uA
- Terminations High Voltage Lead - 5ft. long shielded high
voltage test lead of RG58/U (RG8/U for HD140) with alligator
- Ground Lead - 5ft. long insulated test lead with