New Page 1
Fluke Networks/Microtest Omniscanner
Rent me for $400 a month
At a Glance
- Certification for Cat5/5e/6 cabling links
- Supports up to 300MHz bandwidth for testing Category 6/Class E links
- S-Bands diagnostics for precise fault location
- Intuitive graphical interface for maximum technician productivity
- Pre-installed manufacturer-specific cable libraries
- Compliance with current and future TIA/ISO/IEC cabling standards
- Easily manage and document copper and fiber links with new LinkWare¿ Software
Powerful cable certification solution for every budget.
The Omniscanner meets your technology needs and your budget requirements for testing, certifying and documenting copper and fiber networks.
The Omniscanner provides advanced certification for Cat 5/5e/6 cabling links to 300 MHz delivering unprecedented accuracy. Its superior diagnostics precisely pinpoint faults, while identifying specific connection failures, saving you hours of wasted troubleshooting time. You can test cable compliance with the current TIA/ISO/IEC cabling standards.