Fluke 45 Dual Display Multimeter
Fluke 45 Dual Display Multimeter with 10 Amp Range
Rent me for $100 a month
Maximum Versatility In a Single Instrument
The Fluke 45 is a feature-rich 5-digit, 100 000 count meter that truly fits all applications and virtually any measurement need _ on the workbench or in the field. Two multifunction displays and 16 different measurement capabilities allow wide ranging versatility at an affordable price. The Fluke 45 delivers high performance and flexibility for manufacturing test, depot and field service, as well as R&D applications.
- Multifunction vacuum fluorescent dual display allowing the user to measure two different parameters of the same signal from one test connection, and view both measurements at the same time.
- True-rms voltage and current, including ac + dc
- RS-232 interface standard, IEEE-488.2 option
- Frequency measurement to 1 MHz
- dB measurements: 21 selectable reference impedances. From 2 to 8000, and audio power from 2Ω to 16Ω
- Compare (Hi/Lo/Pass) function for quick in-tolerance tests
- 0.05% dc current accuracy for 4-20 mA current loop service
- Closed-Case Calibration: Calibration can be performed via the RS-232 (or optional IEE-488.2) interface or manually from the front panel. No internal adjustments are required
- Optional FlukeView Forms, accessory software package; allows quick set-up and effortless communication between the Fluke 45 and an IBM PC or compatible. Custom forms are easily created, saved, and recalled