Fluke 196C 100 Mhz Color Scopemeter
Fluke 196C 100 MHz Color Scopemeter
Rent me for $300 a month
Fluke's Color ScopeMeter® Model 196C features 144-mm full-color LCD, 100-MHz bandwidth, 1-GS/s max real-time sampling rate and 5 ns-2 min/div timebase range. This rugged instrument is ideal for mobile engineers and technicians who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery-powered instrument. Applications include servicing, installing, commissioning and engineering a broad range of electronic and electro-mechanical products and systems in a wide variety of industry segments.
The world's first handheld field oscilloscope offers specifications usually found only on top-end bench instruments. This high-performance test tool features a large, high-resolution color display and bench scope performance. Identification of individual waveforms is easy on the the color display. The full-size high-resolution screen reveals more signal detail. Digital Persistence mode gives you an even better view of complex waveforms in the most demanding troubleshooting applications in the field. It allows analysis of complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope.
Max record length in Scope mode is 1200 points per input. Model 196C offers seven cursor and 30 automatic measurements. See dynamic behavior instantaneously with fast display update rate. ScopeRecord trigger modes include Stop on Trigger to store and analyze pre-trigger waveform data plus Start on Trigger. Other features are advanced memory function, waveform reference for visual comparisons and Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications. Connect-and-View triggering provides instant stable waveform. This ScopeMeter also features automatic capture and replay of the last 100 screens plus isolated inputs (21 V CAT II/600 V CAT III).
- Dual-input - 100 bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- Choice between a high resolution Color display (190C Series) or Black & White display (190B Series)
- High waveform resolution of 3,000 datapoints per channel (NEW)
- Connect-and-View¿ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Frequency Spectrum Analysis using FFT (190C) (NEW)
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens