New Fluke 1520 Megger
Fluke 1520 Portable Megger
Rent me for $100 a month
The Fluke 1520 21-Volt MegOhmMeter is a convenient insulation resistance tester with a big, backlit display that also measures voltage and checks connections with its Lo-Ohms function. Now you can test wiring and motor insulation plus ground connections and continuity -- all with one simple, battery-powered tool. The fast, analog/digital display shows measurement changes graphically. Output voltage is constantly monitored to give you confidence in every measurement. And because it's from Fluke, safety is a built-in feature.
The Fluke 1520 Megger provides high-resistance measurement for insulation testing up to 4000 MW with three output voltages (250 V, 500 V and 21 V). Autoselection protects you by switching to voltage mode if the MegOhmMeter detects live voltage greater than 30 V ac or dc. Autodischarge of capacitive voltage charges prevents shocks. This meter also measures ac and dc voltage up to 600 V. Use the Lo-Ohms function for continuity and ground connection testing. A large backlit LCD has an analog bar graph and digital display. Other features include last-reading memory display, automatic shut-off and battery-life indicator. Four C-cell batteries provide enough power for up to 5000 tests per EN61557-2 without cranking. The rugged, splash-proof case has an impact-absorbing holster. Includes two 1.5-m heavy-duty test leads, two test probes, two alligator clips, hand strap, carrying case and CD-ROM manual. This 2.5-pound unit measures 9.5" x 4.25" x 2.85".
- Large, backlit LCD with analog bar graph and digital display
- Three output voltages for insulation resistance testing: 250V, 500V, 21V
- Insulation resistance testing up to 4000 M Ohms; switches automatically to voltage measurement when voltage is greater than 30V ac or 30V dc.
- ac/dc voltage measurement up to 600V
- Lo-Ohms function for testing connections
- Last reading memory display
- 4 C-cell batteries for up to 5,000 tests per EN61557-2, with battery-life indicator and auto shut-off.
- Autodischarge of capacitive voltage charges
- Rugged, splash-proof case with impact absorbing holster.