Bird 4431 Variable RF Tap Portable Wattmeter
Bird 4431 Variable RF Tap
Rent me for $100 a
Requires additional slugs for measurement. Price is without
slugs required for operation
The Bird 4431 RF Sampling Wattmeter is the same as
the Bird Model 43 Thruline Wattmeter except for an RF signal
sampler probe. This RF probe provides a low power sample of the
signal being measured and is available at a female BNC connector on
the right side of the housing. The signal level can be adjusted
with a control knob on the front of the meter. The sampled output
can be connected to any RF signal monitoring device such as a
frequency counter, spectrum analyzer, or oscilloscope.
- Accurate CW field power measurement while providing a variable
RF tap for signal analysis or monitoring.
- Uses industry standard Bird elements with space to store 2
additional within the meter housing.
- Rugged metal housing for the most demanding environments.
- Quick Change (QC) connectors to minimize the need for adaptors
when making critical measurements.
- Accuracy :±5% of full scale
- Connector: QC Type (Female N normally supplied)
- Insertion VSWR with N connectors 1.07 max. to 21 MHz
- Power Range: 100 mW to 1 kW using Bird Plug-In Elements
- Power and Frequency Range: 5 kW max. 2 to 30 MHz, 1kW max. 30
to 21 MHz (Applies only when coupling is less than 30 dB)