Astromed Dash-II+ Thermal Pen Chart Recorder
Astromed Dash-II+ Thermal Pen
Rent me for $100 a
The Astromed Dash-II+ is a portable, totally
self-contained battery or line powered two channel recording
system, with two event markers, internal timer, and a remote chart
drive capability. The Dash-II+ has a choice of 32 chart speeds. The
chart drive system offers speeds from 5 mm/min to over 100
mm/second. Its thermal writing system requires no cleaning or
- Closed loop position feedback servo system
- Two Channel Width 50 mm
- Edge writing on low cost thermal paper with blue or black
- Frequency Response Flat to within 1 db full scale (50 mm) to 30
Hz.; Flat to within 2 db at 10 mm peak-to-peak at 100 Hz.
- Linearity Within 1% of full scale Sensitivity 1 mv/mm to 1 v/mm
in 13 steps
- Attenuator Fourteen Steps: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 mv/mm; .1, .2,
.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 v/mm plus "off"
- Measurement Range & Max Range Voltage 50 - 500 V full
scale calibrated. 500 V max input DC to peak-to-peak AC.
- Includes 2 ASC-802 Preamp
- Uses Astromed Paper 40145016. Regular Dash-II paper does not