Astromed Dash-8 8 Channel Chart Recorder
Astro-Med Dash 8 Field and Lab Recorder
Rent me for $400 a month
8 Channel Thermal Chart Recorder
Intelligent and Portable
The Dash 8 series recorders offer versatile triggering including waveforms, event pattern, manual pushbutton or an external source. In addition, the recorder can be set to trigger at a specific time, or periodically at a fixed time period.
- DC to 25 kHz bandwidth
- 200 dot/inch printhead resolution
- 200 mm/second chart speed
- Paper Dimensions: 8½" wide by 150' long; 216mm x 46m
- Number of Channels: 8 channels, maximum. User selectable 6-, 4-, 2-, and 1-channel modes
- Chart Formats: standard: 8-, 6-, 4-, 2-, 1-channel & User Grid.
- Measurement Range: 50mV full scale to 500V peak full scale
- Maximum Input: 500V peak or DC; 250V rms mode
- Sample Rate: 250 kHz maximum per channel
- Measurement Mode: true rms or peak-to-peak
- Weight: 28 lbs with battery pack
Lightweight and Rugged
The Dash 8 series pack a lot of power into a compact aluminum case. Weighing under 20 pounds, these recorders can easily fit under the seat of an airplane.
With all the powerful data capture and display features of the Dash 8 series, it¿s easy to forget about the integral chart recorder. The high resolution, 8.5 inch chart give you real-time recording at the push of a button. Chart speeds are front panel selectable from 1mm per hour to 100mm per sec. And channels can be displayed in any format, from individual to overlap to completely custom.