Anritsu S810C 3.3MHz to 10GHz Sitemaster
Rent me for $700 a month
The Leading Microwave Transmission Line and Antenna Analyzer
- Accurately tests coaxial cable/waveguide transmission line and antennas
- Tune mode for waveguide component alignment/testing
- Superior immunity to live site RF interference
- Clearly defined user interface for coaxial cable and waveguide media
- Pop up menus for cable list, waveguide list and compatible flange list
- Quickly select cable/waveguide type and test parameters without setup error
- Large, high resolution display allows for easy viewing and trace interpretation under a variety of conditions
Anritsu's S810C hand held battery operated Microwave Site Master is the most accurate and convenient tool available for field installation, verification, troubleshooting and repair of microwave communication systems. Difficult test specifications become easy to verify. The S810C improves quality and reduces maintenance expenses by providing vector corrected measurements via calibration and a convenient user interface. Microwave Site Master targets microwave site installers, point-to-point operators, point-to-multipoint operators, radio manufacturers, PCS/Cellular operators, utility companies and private/public networks that support microwave links. These microwave Site Master models test both waveguide and coaxial cables more conveniently than laboratory sized scalar analyzers or microwave test sets.
Vector Error Correction
Vector error correction within the S810C Series improves the quality and convenience of measurements compared to traditional scalar techniques. Accuracy and repeatability are enhanced as errors such as test port match and source match are accounted for.
Easy to Use
Site Master's S810 C Series menu driven interface requires little training and simplifies the field engineers and technicians task of deployment, site-to-site maintenance and trouble-shooting by identifying, recording and solving problems without sacrificing measurement accuracy.
- Store ten test setups for fast, repeatable testing.
- Store up to 200 measurement traces in nonvolatile memory.
- Multilingual user interface features on screen menus and messages in 7 different languages English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, and Japanese.
The Anritsu Site Master S810C covering 3.3 to 10.0 GHz are the most accurate, reliable and convenient one port microwave transmission line and antenna analyzers available for installation, verification, troubleshooting, and repair of microwave communication systems. Measurement capability includes tune mode, return loss, SWR, cable loss, and distance-to-fault (DTF) analysis.