Agilent/HP Wirescope 350 with Fiber Optic Option
Agilent/HP Wirescope 350 Cat 6 Cable Tester
Rent me for $600 a month
with Fiber Optic Option
Ready for Category 6 and Beyond
The WireScope 350 provides comprehensive support for all current and emerging LAN cable certification standards including Category 6 / Class E channel and permanent link. Offering outstanding test performance, ease of use and graphic reporting, the WireScope 350 is the ultimate tool for LAN and cabling professionals.
Superior Measurement Performance
WireScope 350 is based on frequency domain testing, the same principle used by the world's most accurate Network Analyzers. Its unmatched hardware accuracy is further augmented by state-of-the-art software algorithms including a novel patent pending Enhanced Auto Cancellation Technology to automatically cancel the interface and adapter effects from the test results. This automatic and dynamic compensation assures superior repeatability and accuracy with continuous usage of the instrument. Major cabling manufacturers in the industry have endorsed the superior measurement performance of WireScope 350.
Color User Interface
A bright color touch screen simplifies navigation through menus and improves comprehension of test result data, resulting in faster operation and reduced training times. Test setup advisor screens assist the operator when configuring test options, minimizing the chances of inadvertently testing to the wrong limits. All settings can be defined on a PC and downloaded in a single operation, speeding the process of configuring multiple WireScope 350 sets for the same job site testing requirements
Easy to Follow Setup Instructions
As new standards, limits and cabling system warranty program rules appear, certification testing becomes more complex. A significant challenge lies in setting the proper limits and measurement options before testing starts. The WireScope 350 user interface addresses this problem through step-by-step setup instructions that guide the user through all of the necessary choices.
- Certifies compliance of installed LAN Cabling to TIA Category 6 and ISO Class E Standards
- Support for Cat 6 Channel & Permanent Link Certification
- Accuracy beyond TIA level III requirements traceable to laboratory reference standards
- Tests installed multimode or single-mode optical fiber via Fiber SmartProbe attachments
- Add complete network troubleshooting and performance monitoring at a small additional cost in FrameScope 350 with DualRemote configuration
- Expandable test result storage on removable compact flash memory cards
- Automated TIA-606-A Cable Identification Solution
- Included ScopeData Pro software produces professional quality graphic test reports
- Easy to use color touch screen interface minimizes training requirements
- Talkset support improves coordination within testing teams