Agilent/HP N3977A Optical Attenuator
Agilent/HP N3977A Optical
Rent me for $150 a
The Agilent/HP N3977A Automated Optical Attenuator can be
used in manual, relative, step and program mode. Program mode
provides memory for 15 different pre-sets for easy recall or use by
unskilled personnel. To ensure ultimate linearity and accuracy over
the full dynamic range, the unit is calibrated at every attenuation
position in 0.05 dB increments. The Handheld Automated Optical
Attenuator N3977A is a high-end, user-friendly precision instrument
for field-testing of fiber optical systems featuring very high
productivity, power handling of up to +23dBm, return loss of less
than -40 dBm and low wavelength dependence.
- robust,rugged construction
- easy to learn and use
- highly functional
The Agilent/HP N3977A series new high-performance
precision handhelds meet the specifications required to install,
commission or maintain optical fiber networks. But, more
importantly, they offer features that make a difference in how
efficiently and effectively you take the necessary
- Easy access to frequent functions, and a concealed keypad for
more demanding applications.
- Storing results for detailed, off-line examination.
- Remote control for the optimal deployment of personnel.
- Pre-programming different set ups.
- Long battery life to minimize the disturbance to field