Agilent 86120C Optical Multiwavelength Frequency Counter
Agilent/HP 86120C Optical Multiwavelength Frequency Counter
Rent me for $600 a month
The Agilent/HP 86120C Multi-Wavelength Meter is a Michelson interferometer-based instrument that measures wavelength and optical power of laser light in the 1270 to 1650 nm wavelength range. Simultaneous measurements of multiple laser lines are performed allowing measurements of DWDM signals and multiple lines of Fabry-Perot lasers. The Agilent/HP 86120C provides accurate and low cost measurement of optical wavelengths.
- Characterize WDM spectra during installation and maintenance
- Simultaneously measure up to 200 wavelengths and powers
- Automated signal-to noise ratio measurements
- Calculate center wavelength of "broadband" sources such as Bragg-grating-filtered ASE or LEDs
- Characterize Fabry-Perot lasers using the built-in automated measurement routine
- ±3 pm wavelength accuracy and 10 GHz wavelength resolution
- Rugged enough for use in the field and accurate enough for use in the lab.
- The fast wavelength scan allows you to double the speed of characterizing optical devices versus wavelength.
- The wavelength accuracy of the 86120C gives you the certainty of accurate channel characterization in dense WDM systems, to detect channel's wavelength shift and crosstalk between adjacent channels.
- Enables you to test transmitter without additional connections and instruments (e.g. attenuator).
- The built-in applications allow smart stand-alone test stations, which reduces footprint requirements and costly test procedure development.
- The built-in HeNe guarantees an accurate absolute wavelength measurement real-time determined against the standard anytime and ensures accurate and reproducible experimental results.
- Wavelengths and powers
- Average wavelength
- Total optical power
- Laser line separation
- Laser drift (wavelength and power)
- Signal-to-noise ratios
- Fabry-Perot lasers