Agilent/HP 8563EC Portable Spectrum Analyzer 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
Agilent/HP 8563EC 26.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
The Agilent/HP 8563EC portable, color display microwave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer has a standard frequency range of 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz (preselected from 2.75 GHz to 26.5 GHz), with optional low-end frequency coverage to 30 Hz. The 8563EC combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand environmental conditions.
- Outstanding performance for sensitivity, phase noise, the 2nd and 3rd order dynamic range, and the voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)
- Color display
- Continuous 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-PRF-28800, Class 3 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
The Agilent/HP 8563EC Series analyzers combine superior phase noise performance, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning, sensitivity, and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand diverse environmental conditions. The Agilent/HP 8560 EC-Series provides a complete solution for adjacent channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation as well as the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage. Time-gated signal analysis lets you easily measure a wide variety of time-varying signals, such as pulsed RF, time division multiple access (TDMA), interleaving, and burst modulation.