Agilent/HP 54659B Measurement Storage Module
Agilent/HP 54659B Measurement
Rent me for $100 a
For the 5600B Series Oscilloscopes
The Agilent/HP 54659B RS-232 & Parallel
Measurement Storage Module is compatible with Agilent/HP
54600B-series scopes and the Agilent/HP 54645A/D. The Agilent/HP
54659B can be used with the Agilent 54620A/C logic analyzers for
I/0 only. Need to analyze signals via RS-232 or parallel in the
frequency domain with FFT? Need more nonvolative waveform memory?
This 54659B is the module you need for your Agilent/HP 54600-series
- FFT feature allows you to analyze your signal in the frequency
- Adds an RS-232 & parallel interface and remote programming
- Can store up to 100 traces in nonvolatile memory
- Adds unattended waveform monitoring -- can store out-of-limit
The Agilent/HP 54657A, 54658A, and 54659B
Measurement/Storage Modules provide additional measurement and
storage capabilities to the Agilent/HP 54600'Series oscilloscopes.
The 54657A has a GPIB interface and the 54658A has a RS-232
interface. The 54659B has a RS-232 interface plus an additional
parallel output connector which allows the module to be
connected to both an RS-232 controller and a parallel printer at
the same time. The main features are:
- Full Programmability.
- Hardcopy output.
- Three additional automatic voltage measurements (amplitude,
preshoot, and overshoot).
- Two additional automatic time measurements (delay and phase
angle). User defined measurement thresholds of 10%/90%, 20%/80%, or
selected voltage levels.
- Two additional cursor measurements (voltage in percent and time
- Two additional cursor measurement sources (math function 1 and
- Waveform math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication,
differentiation, integration, and FFT)
- Time and date tagging of hard copy and and nonvolatile
- Three uncompressed nonvolatile trace memories.
- Additional 64K of nonvolatile trace memory (with data
compression) for up to 97 more trace memories..
- Unattended waveform monitoring by use of mask templates.
- Built-in automatic mask generation and mask editing