New Page 1
Agilent B4601B Serial Analysis Tool Set
Your system uses serial buses to communicate between ICs and transfer data to and from peripheral devices. Sifting through thousands of serial bits by looking at long vertical columns of captured 1's and 0's can be very tedious, time-consuming, and error-prone. The Agilent Technologies B4601B serial analysis tool set is a general-purpose tool that allows easy viewing and analysis of serial data.
- Convert acquired serial bit streams into readable parallel word formats.
- Time correlate real-time serial traces to system activity.
- Remove stuffed bits from the data block.
- Process frame and data portions separately.
- Process serial data from a signal with or without an external clock reference.
- Capture and analyze high-speed (1 GHz) serial buses.