Available for rentals
with option 71 Polarization Maintaining Straight Optical Connectors
The Agilent 81682A tunable laser covers the C - Band. It is optimized for testing optical amplifiers at high stimulus power, and passive components.
This Agilent "A" Tunable Laser Source has been replaced by 81682B but can be upgraded.
The 81682A is specially designed for the C-Band. It has continuous sweep through full wavelength range, high power optical output for optical amplifier test, a built-in real-time wavelength meter, mode-hop free tuning over full wavelength range, and both optical outputs are equipped with Panda type polarization maintaining fiber.
- Wavelength Range: 1460nm to 1580nm
- Max. Output Power: 8dBm
- Wavelength Accuracy (abs.): ± 0.01nm
- Wavelength repeatability (typ.): ± 0.5pm
- Wavelength stability (typ.): <± 1pm
- Signal to Source Spontaneous Emission Ratio:
≥45dB/nm (1520 - 1570 nm)
- Signal to total Source Spontaneous Emission Ratio:
≥30 dB (typ. 1520 - 1570 nm)