100 MHz State 250 MHz Timing
Rent me for $300 a month
The Agilent 1670E helps simplify the capture and analysis of complex events with 1M deep memory. Deep memory can be a valuable logic analyzer feature for solving difficult or poorly understood problems in embedded microprocessor systems.
- Solid performance: 100 MHz state speed, 250 MHz timing speed, 1M deep memory
- 2 GB hard drive and 1.44 MB DOS floppy drive
- VGA resolution, color, flat-panel display helps you to find information quickly
- Navigating through the well-designed user interface is made simple via your choice of either mouse or front-panel operation
- Optional PC-style keyboard supported
- File formats for ASCII data and PCX/TIFF/EPS screen shots
- Centronics printer port, HP-IB and RS-232 programmability
- LAN for remote operation via X-Windows and data transfers via FTP/NFS
- 23 predefined trigger sequences with graphical representations and plain language descriptions for easy setup of powerful measurements
The HP 1670E-Series help simplify the capture and analysis of complex events with 1M deep memory. Deep memory is a valuable logic analyzer feature for debugging embedded microprocessor systems.