Aeroflex/Marconi 2945A Service Monitor from US Instrument Services in Southlake TX
Aeroflex/Marconi 2945A 1 GHz Service Monitor
Rent me for $1050 a month
- 1 600 Ω Matching Unit.
- 2 Analog Systems Card
- 3 High Stability OCXO.
- 5 GPIB Interface.
- 6 CMemory Card Drive with real time clock.
- 8 SSB Demodulator
- 21 Demodulation Filters
The Aeroflex/IFR/Marconi 2945A Communications Service Monitor is the lightest, most rugged service monitor available with a full performance spectrum analyzer as standard. For field work the 2945A provides an excellent combination of instruments for all types of maintenance work. In the workshop, it provides all of the performance you would expect for exacting measurements.
At under 12 kg (25 Ib), the 2945A lightens the load to remote sites. The shape of the 2945A is ideal for carrying. The side handle ensures that the instrument is clear of the stairs when ascending buildings and the depth is suitable for the 2945A to be operated comfortably when it is placed on the floor.
- Frequency : 400 kHz to 1.05 GHz, Resolution : 10 Hz
- Rugged lightweight package.
- Full span spectrum analyzer with ¿live¿ look and listen.
- Spectrum Analyser, Power Meter and Signal Generator.
- Tracking generator with full offset tracking.
- Accurate power measurement to 150 W.
- 5W protection on all RF ports as standard.
- Superfast LCD with rapid refresh rate for easy monitoring and real time adjustment
- 50 kHz DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope) with anti-aliasing
- Transient and Harmonic analysis
- GPIB Interface
The Aeroflex/IFR/Marconi 2945A is a portable Communications Service Monitor for carrying out production, routine and maintenance testing on radio transmitters, receivers and two way radio communication equipment. The Service Monitor contains modules to provide facilities equivalent to the following instruments:-RF generator, two audio generators, specialised tones generator, RF power meter, modulation meter, RF counter, AF counter, AF voltmeter, distortion meter, large screen digital oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and monitoring receiver. Distortion measuring filters, AF post demodulation filters and IF passband filters, are built in for inclusion in relevant measurement paths.
The signal obtained from the demodulators, when in Tx test mode, is fed to an AF amplifier and can be monitored on the built-in loudspeaker, on headphones connected to the accessory socket, or taken from the DEMOD OUT connector to other equipment. The monitor has a wide range of test capabilities including base station, mobile and transponder commissioning and servicing, radio telephone system and radio pager testing, as well as production testing to all of the above.