Aeroflex/IFR FM/AM-1100S Service Monitor
Aeroflex/IFR FM/AM-1100S Service
Rent me for $400 a
The FM/AM-1100S Radio Test Set is
a compact lightweight, portable maintenance instrument which
provides test measurement capabilities to test and service a
variety of avionics and communications equipment. The FM/AM-1100S
incorporates the function of an FM/AM signal generator, FM/AM
receiver, RF Spectrum Analyzer, oscilloscope, audio generator,
power monitor and a multimeter. All this allows the test set to
perform general diagnostic tests and transmitter/receiver
- Generates FM/AM/CW signals from 100 Hz to 1 Ghz.
- Has variable generator output level from -127dBm to 0dBm.
- Receives FM/AM/CW/SSB frequencies form 1 MHz to 1 Ghz.
- Using a sniffer cable, the receiver can measure oscillator
freqs without loading the oscillator.
- Measures Transmitter frequency error, power, FM deviation and
- Incorporates a Spectrum Analyzer with a 70dB dynamic range 30
kHz bandwidth with range from 0 to 1 Ghz.
- Has a built in dual tone generator.
- Has a general purpose VOM for the typical stuff plus signal
distortion and signal plus noise distortion.