Genrad/IET 1689M RLC Digibridge
Genrad/IET 1689M RLC
Rent me for $400 a
The Genrad/IET 1689 Precision Digibridge RLC Tester
gives you the best performance for your most demanding applications
whether they be production test, incoming inspection, component
design and evaluation, process monitoring or dielectric
measurement. It is a versatile, full function microprocessor-based
passive component tester that's available in either bench top
(1689) or rack mountable, high speed (1689M) models..
The Genrad/IET 1689 Digibridge is a sophisticated,
microprocessor-controlled tester that brings new levels of
flexibility, simplicity and accuracy to RLC measurement. It is a
high performance automated tester with a range of programmable test
frequencies and test voltages, as well as automatic limit
comparison, automatic parameter selection, remote programmability,
automatic binning, and automatic zeroing. The 1689/1689M Digibridge
provides a powerful combination of features designed to maximize
productivity in all testing environments.
- 0.02% Accuracy for RLC measurements.
- 0.0001 for D and Q measurements.
- Programmable test frequencies from 12Hz to 100kHz for maximum
- Programmable test voltages from 5mV to 1.275V permits testing
at exact manufacturer specified voltage levels.
- Full range keyboard-selectable test speeds: 1689-Variable up to
30 measurements per second with high speed option; 1689M-Variable
up to 50 measurements per second with high speed option,
complements automatic handling equipment to maximize
- Two selectable measurement modes: Continuous and Triggered with
averaging available in each ensures measurement flexibility.
- Optional IEEE-488 Bus and Handler Interface enable remote
programming and allow the addition of a component handler to
- Wide choice of measurement parameters allow you to work with
- A full, five-digit LED display for RLC measurements and a
four-digit readout for D and Q testing, simultaneously display both
test results for each measurement, automatically.
- Guarded Kelvin measurement techniques protect measurement
- Automatic limit comparison and binning ensure fast,
mistake-proof sorting of components.
- Automatic self-test and diagnostic check maintains reliable,
- Automatic Binning Summary capability simplifies reporting of
Genrad/IET 1689 DigiBridge Applications
- Laboratory Component Analysis
- Material Measurement
- Quality Assurance
- Research and Development
- Component Manufacturing